We have Answers
Nagarkar Gold and Pearls Project
we worked with the Nagarkar Gold and Pearls in Pune to create a private showroom for their customers. Client wanted a small but sophisticated space that would improve
brand-perception both online, and in the retail world.
We Focused on Following
1. Proper lighting should not cast shadows and should allow the product to sparkle.
2. When the customer is in front of or leans toward the showcase, he or she should not cast a shadow over the product.
3. Heat and coloring of the light source should be calculated and controlled.
4. Develop the jewelry store layout to maximize the sales potential for each square foot.
5. Floor-plan options include straight, diagonal, geometric and angular.
6. Fine jewelry inventory that includes diamonds, gemstones and precious metals will primarily require enclosed glass display cases in the overall design.